Dunlop Sportsmart MK3 Tyres Available in Launceston
- New compound blend provides increased rider confidence on wet surfaces
- Innovative new tread pattern provides exceptional handling in all conditions
- High Surface Area silica offers improved durability and exceptional wet performance
- Multi-Tread (MT) technology increases cornering side grip and mileage
- The new tread pattern takes elements from RoadSmart III and SportSmart TT, to provide both rapid warm-up, efficient water evacuation and even wear to cope with demanding use. The result? Supreme performance in all road conditions and enhanced feedback for optimal rider confidence.
- All new compound blend which combines wet grip resin in the shoulder compound with silica and ultra-fine carbon black. This provides increased safety margin on wet surfaces and better outright performance within a wider operating range.
- The dynamic front mold profile shape has been revised to meet the needs of demanding road riders and extreme track application. This finds the rare balance between lower steering effort and optimum turn-in grip, to give you enhanced feedback for supreme confidence in the front when braking and turning.